COVID 19 RESPONSE
At Studio 1414 we have taken important safety measures to ensure our employees and renters are healthy and our physical space is clean and sanitized in order to keep operational.
1. Equip your team with the right supplies. CDC approved supplies and cleaning agents are consistently at your team’s disposal. We are providing additional gloves, hand sanitizers, standard cleaning supplies, and disinfectants.
2. Perform routine environmental cleaning. We will disinfect common surfaces with cleaning agents before and at the end of each day. Commonly used surfaces (e.g. doorknobs, keyboards, counters, desks, fridge handles) are wiped down before and after each use. Lights, cameras and lenses can all be wiped down with disinfectant as needed at renters discretion.
3. Smaller groups of people and option to set up multiple shifts. As per Governor’s orders, renters will be limited to smaller groups, with social distancing. Renters have the option of breaking up your staff into two teams working separate, non-overlapping shifts. This a good way to keep production flowing through the studio while minimizing disruption.
4. Enforce social distancing. Photography studios have many moving parts – people are doing everything from unloading boxes, to discussing product styling, to delivering products to a set. Adopting the recommended six feet minimum distance will help minimize the spread of infection for employees and renters. Minimizing the need to be face–to–face is important and non-employees should not be allowed to enter the studio. Deliveries will need to continue for the studio to keep working, but drivers should not be allowed past the door.
5. Gathering for breakfast and lunch. Kitchen is still usable and disinfected on the same schedule as above. Food may still be brought into studio through contactless delivery. Buffet style lunches are not allowed while box lunches and prepackaged snacks and breakfast are encouraged. Social distancing is a must at lunch and while meeting.
6. Studio lead will have use of a thermometer to check temperatures. Renters have the option to be tested and likewise if an employee shows any sign of fever or any symptoms of being sick, he/she is immediately sent home.
7. Stay home policy: if A) you feel sick or B) have a family member at home with COVID19. Employees and renters who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should notify their manager and refer to CDC guidance for how to conduct a risk assessment of their potential exposure. Minimizing community spread is everyone’s responsibility during this event, and employees and renters will be asked to stay home if they are feeling sick or have known contact with someone who has been infected.
FOR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS CONTACT:
Karin Martinson, Studio 1414 Manager @ 612.638.1888 email@example.com
1414 Marshall Street NE Minneapolis, MN 55413